Friday, March 21, 2008

froggy and doggy

Here are the pictures you've all been waiting for. This is Ezra's 5 month doggy picture (although he is almost 6 months old now!)And here is Sean Jr's first froggy picture (he was 4 days old) and his 3 year old froggy picture!

We were in the parking lot of Costco the other day and a woman said, "Aaah, my 20 yr old son is in Iraq right now, I'd give anything for a day with him at that age (talking about Sean Jr). It's true what they say - they do grow so fast! I want us to truly enjoy every stage with them and appreciate what God has given us!!! Here is one more picture just for fun and cause I think my boys are the cutest!

1 comment:

nicole aka gidget said...

those boys are too cute! I love that last picture of them together says... David says of Ezra, "He's definitely a Daley!" It will be so fun to see as he gets bigger how much he resembles his big brother. :)